Thursday, September 06, 2007

Labor Day Weekend

I had a great labor day weekend. I left home on the 28th and started driving. Spent the night with my sister and her family. I got to take her kids to school on Wednesday morning and meet their teachers and see their new classrooms. I got into KC on Wednesday night and went over to my friend's new house for dinner and a fantasy football draft. I spent Thursday seeing friends and then went out Thursday night with a bunch of people from my MBA program. Friday I of course got a new tattoo and stared making plans for my next tattoo when I am in KC again. Friday night was another fantasy football draft, poker and a movie on the big screen (LOL). Saturday I attended a wedding for one of best friends sons. Congratulations. Sunday I drove back to Des Moines and hung out with my sister and her family again. Sunday night we went and saw Super Bad (the second time I have seen the movie). If you haven't seen it yet please make a point of seeing it. The movie is hysterical. Monday we all went to the Living History Farms in Des Moines and I was reminded that my allergies to hay are VERY REAL. I got a late start on the drive back Monday afternoon but I was home by midnight. Needless to say I slept very well last night.

The trip was a ton of fun but coming home to an empty house after seeing all my friends and family for 7 days was a little hard. I miss all of you guys and it was great seeing everyone again. Until next time...

2 comments:

MaanPa said...

We miss U2 - thar's a big building with a lot of konkret that them thar flyin masheens land on down by whar yorn pa werks. Its not a biggin but I hare tell that it done werks OK now & den. We awaitin 4 ya to kum on home & sit down by the fire for some jawin, dreenkin, and gut-bustin laffin. Whin ya comin?

Rog4Gov said...

Hysterical! Nice work.